Tunnel Rat posted on May 13, 2012 22:49

I recently took a new contract gig at a large local company.  I had originally applied for a team lead position, which was full-time, and then turned down that offer when I found out that ALL THE FUCKING DEPELOPERS WERE IN INDIA.

Evidently, this company had bought some slumdog sweatshop and was trying the "OFFSHORE MODEL."  They were really trying to get me on and I went through three interviews before I told them that "I hope management here doesn't confuse price with value."

I was shocked when they offered me a 12-month contract for a lot more than the FTE spot was paying.  I jumped at that offer and have been there for over three months.  They leave me alone, and some other poor cracker has to deal with the slumdogs on the other side of the world.

There is one slumdog, oh, let's just call him, uh, Sarvesh, probably an H-1B, that sits in the cube next to me.  I came in the other day, and he asked me if I've gotten paid since I've been there.  He started a week after me.  I said hell yeah, I've been here for 3 months and I have direct deposit.  I thought he was talking about his check being late this week, but he said  HE HASN'T BEEN PAID IN 3 MONTHS.  ROFLMAO.

He said they're escalating the issue and it has something to do with the PO getting approved.  He doesn't seem to be exactly right off the boat and is older than the average slumdog scab.  I may have misunderstood him, because you know there is always that language problem, but I'm pretty sure I got it right.  What kind of idiot works without pay for 3 months?  No wonder the collaborators love them.

Posted in:   Tags: , ,

United States Heartlander
May 14. 2012 01:51
Heartlander

They were always bragging that they would get all our jobs because they were a better salary bargain than us, but this takes the cake!!!

May 14. 2012 04:06

America continues throw its money down the tandoori rathole over in India while company after company goes under. JPMorgan is just the latest at $2 billion in loses. They sent all their work to India in 2011. Why are slumdogs so delusional? Can't they see the mess they are making out of everything?

As for not getting paid for 3 months, the job beggar in the cube next to you probably was used to getting ripped off and never paid in India. These people are so stoopid and Inca-like they don't even understand you can't survive in America without a paycheck every few weeks. He was proly sleeping on the floor eating 1 bowl of rice a day and getting paid $1/day by his slumdog overlords.

United States Drifter
May 14. 2012 09:59
Drifter

The indian outsourcing model is in complete freefall. Recognize it. I know the reaction is denial, but you have to do some strong self analysis. If you're over here on a visa thinking you're going to stay and/or get sponsored for a GC, prepare for the truth. Those who have come before you ruined it for those who came to follow after. Lack of honesty and integrity blew it for everyone. You NEED to fix your culture if you're going to operate on the world stage.
Everyone knew it was to come but when, right? Watching the cocky bastards commenting in the last 5 years about how india was going to be the next superpower, the superiority of the intellect, how 'lazy' americans were, on and on - you all have a lesson to learn and take away from all this.
You all need to do some searching and rethink the overall strategy. Its a long uphill climb from where you have put yourselves.

United States Dean
May 14. 2012 10:11
Dean

I've experienced both things: being blindsided to learn that all of the "development" on a project was to be done in the land of Stupid, AND working with scum-dog shits that weren't getting paid. On the first account, I was hired as a lead architect at a company - to this day, I believe they deliberately withheld the fact that they were doing their development off-shore. When I inquired as to who I would be working for the physical work, that's when they let me know that there would be a big meeting the next day at 6am PST to get familiar with the off-shore development team. I asked why they hadn't mentioned this to me prior to accepting the job. They didn't have any good reason; I quit that week.

TeraData is also trying to use that lame model of having all of their development done in dummy-land, concerning their Center of non-Excellency. I guess they didn't get the memo about how it's not "cool" to ship US jobs overseas anymore...

I also worked at a company that was filled to the brim with low-down stinky job robbers. I heard a couple of them talking one day about how their pimp slum-dog loving agency had not paid them in a month or so. I laughed - I have no sympathy for dumbasses that come her and lower wages and working conditions and standards, and then don't get paid. It's fitting.  Pimps and bugger-eating kumars just go together, like dogshit and flies.

United States hollydollydoo
May 14. 2012 12:20
hollydollydoo

A couple of things along these lines:
- I was working for a major medical device manufacturer who was shipping EVERYTHING - A/R, A/P, purchasing, HR, not just IT - offshore to Accenture.  And who did the CIO work for at one point?  You guessed it - Accenture.  How can the board of directors not see the conflict of interest?

There were rooms full of empty cubicles where the IT department used to sit.  It was like working in a tomb.  The support from offshore was terrible - even the Desi's living here were complaining about it.  How can a company put its corporate assets in the hands of outsiders in a FOREIGN COUNTRY?  These are patents and trade secrets.  It makes no sense to me.

Interesting article from the NY Times:

www.nytimes.com/.../...rope-worry-about-india.html

United States Joe from nJ
May 15. 2012 06:33
Joe from nJ

Tunnel Rat, the whole point of this blog is that Indian visa workers are supposed to be crowding out American IT and engineering workers and causing higher unemployment in the U.S. than would be the case otherwise.

United States Tunnel Rat
May 15. 2012 10:50
Tunnel Rat

@Joe
To answer your question, the bottom line has caught up with reality.  Even at a fraction of my bill rate compared to the slumdogs, my performance and output is exponentially better.

May 15. 2012 11:17

"How can a company put its corporate assets in the hands of outsiders in a FOREIGN COUNTRY?"

Easy! NASSCOM/WIPRO/TATA shows up with BIG BAGS OF $ and PAYS the execs at the western companies to offshore the jobs. What loser wannabe insecure elite Korporate Amerika exec wouldn't do anything for that extra $5-10 mil? That's CHUMP CHANGE to NASSCOM, which has grifted BILLIONS out of the US economy. This way the egos of the elite US execs can be assuaged and they can feel powerful and important again. $ corrupts anything these days. And worry about selling off trade secrets, foreign powers, etc? Western elites could give a crap. Once they get their $20 mil bonus and another $20 mil tossed in by NASSCOM they are in the Caymans retired on their yacht. They could care less about what they do to America. Slash, burn, grab, destroy. That's "business" in America today.

May 15. 2012 11:25

"Yet you managed to land a software development contract with an outfit that appears to be an H1-B visa sweatshop, not US worker-friendly.  And that was after you blew off the PM role that got offered to another American.  Is this experience a fluke or part of some backlash against the commoditizing of software development talent? "

Yes, because now the tide is finally turning thanks to this blog and others like it. Korporate Amerika has had it up to here with failed projects, marble-mouthed wannabe Indian "techies" (many of whom step off the plane never having seen a lightswitch in their lives, let alone a computer).

Word has gotten around America and even around Korporate Amerika that employing these people is the kiss of death for any project. Hence they are now hiring back the people who invented IT - Americans.

Wells Fargo just laid off ALL its slumdogs and JPMorgan just lost $2 billion because of these losers. Even the elites can't tolerate those kinds of loses because sooner or later there won't be any companies even to keep them employed.

Blogs like this and others, and our exposing this fraud has worked. And that's why we're here. India's ahem.... "business model" is going down in flames hard and it's GAME OVER INDIA.

OR maybe the elites are just giving Americans jobs back until Nov so they can get their boy O re-elected with 8% unemp.

Oh, and "commoditizing" and "talent" are mutually exclusive. Maybe you go "commoditize" Tom Cruise or Alex Rodrigues.

Why does "commoditization" only apply to software "talent"? Why not all talent?

Me thinks the real reason for commoditization of software talent has been exposed: jealous elites who lost control of society when the internet arrived.

United States indian tatti
May 15. 2012 11:30
indian tatti

Canada ezygoer
May 15. 2012 12:13
ezygoer

So the H1-B from a country with third world wages and living standards works 3 months without pay .. what's new ? Is'nt this the model that Corp. America loves so much ? In IT the worker has to show up on US soil unlike manufacturing which can be conveniently located out of sight in China.

Ten of them may be living in an apartment somewhere in NJ, Virginia etc etc and their wives too may be contributing their "talents" !!

Labor arbitrage of this type has to be made illegal in the USA and First World countries !!

United States Bob5k
May 15. 2012 12:20
Bob5k

1: Companies are turning away from outsourcing due to things like, say, the ZTE Score M Phone having a backdoor put into it by the Chinese.  More than likely, that was done as insurance for payment.  You see, in the USA, we have a legal system to clear payments; across borders, where outsourcer's outsource and intentionally screw people over, not so much.

2: Investors are realizing Paying 10 Indians to do the work of 1 American is a Bad Idea because it is less productive over time.

3: Lots of the lower-level jobs that could be outsourced, are being replaced by better infrastructure or by local service providers who can provide individualized experiences to customers.  Keep the IT In-House, Outsource HR to ADP, Purchasing goes to Concur, etc.

4: Companies want IT to figure out how to make magic happen and save them productivity.  Massively.

5: DHS has been doing some of the jobs INS used to do, and they have been cracking down, HARD.  What used to be a manageable risk isn't anymore.

United States Rat Pack
May 15. 2012 19:42
Rat Pack

You laugh at the guy, but IMO the real criminals aren't the Indians here on H1B, it's the greedy company.  The COMPANY (probably white Caucasian execs) decided to offshore to cut costs.  They decided to not pay this guy (Indian or not, it's deplorable that he hasn't been paid in 3 months).

Yes, the Indians that come here and lie are a problem.  But the real problem are companies, often run by middle-aged WHITES, that continue to say how they need the "best and brightest" from India, how they need more visas, how offshoring is such a great thing.  The Indians aren't innocent, but they aren't the root cause of things, a fact which for all your blogging and for all the good you've done for the cause you continually overlook to engage in some kind of anti-Indian crusade instead of tackling the REAL problem, that WHITE AMERICA has sold out its own kind.

United States Anon10
May 16. 2012 00:56
Anon10

Tr Sir, i agree with rat pack,the guy not being salary for 3 months is very bad behaviour on the part of Indian IT companies,you can imagine what kind of companies they are which do not have the ethics to pay their staff salary for 3 months on whom they earn handsome profits,i fail to understand how these IT companies will ever care for USA or its people if they cannot even think of their own employees.

United States Dean
May 16. 2012 01:08
Dean

Job-Robber from New Jersey...
Software and BI integration is not something which can be simply "commoditized", it's more of a process and artform, then it is something that would be found on an assembly line. The opposite type of thinking is exactly at the core of the myriad of problems with job-robber slumdogs.

Whereas you use to have 2 super people getting paid good money and doing great work, then it went to having 5 slumdogs doing crappy work and being way more difficult to manage, to today where you have 10 lousy job-robbers here that can't be managed - and still don't do the work of 2 really good people - but their pimp agency bills them out at way more $$$. There goes any cost efficencies...

What I see with mumbai-mumblers today, is they work 70 hours a week ( mostly websurfing and burping ), bill for 40, and do 5 crappy hours worth of work at best. Most things in life don't scale up linearly, and IT is one of those things that don't. 10 indian idiots each with one fake year of experience, is not going to get the same results as a seasoned thinker with 10 years of experience.

United States Joe from NJ
May 16. 2012 03:45
Joe from NJ

OK TR, it would be good news if US employers were rediscovering the value of experienced free labor over entry-level indentured servants from IT body shops like InfoSys and TCS.  My concern was that the H1-B visa was in decline because companies were turning to the even more abuse-prone L-1 visa (no numeric caps, no prevailing wage rule, more potential for visa fraud).

Per @hollydollydoo, does anyone here know of cases of outright bribery of domestic IT managers from the body shops to push outsourcing beyond the point where it might make sense?  Have any of these managers ever been caught by an internal audit ("could you show us your 2011 tax return Mr. Jones")?  And has anyone experienced any serious breaches of data security (perhaps involving employee salary and age information) traceable to these foreign IT resources?

May 16. 2012 04:40

"You laugh at the guy, but IMO the real criminals aren't the Indians here on H1B, it's the greedy company.  The COMPANY (probably white Caucasian execs) decided to offshore to cut costs."

Pepsi CEO - Indian
Citibank CEO - Indian
Adobe CEO - Indian
Countless execs at US companies crying to congress they need more Indians - Indian
Billions in NASSCOM and USINDPAC lobbying US gov't and Korporate Amerika to beg them to hire slumdogs.
Death threats and coercion and even bribes from India, Inc. to US managers to lay off Americans and hire slumdogs.

Yep - you're right - it's all middle-ages WHITES who are the problem.

May 16. 2012 04:42

Every time I go on an IT job interview and the hiring manager on the other side of the desk is an angry Indian, and then I NEVER get the job I know middle aged whites aren't the problem. Or in the case of ADOPE, one ANIL BHAVNANI who not only didn't hire whites, but actually threw all the whites who built the company out even though he has only been at Adope 5 months.

I guess he was a "middle aged WHITE" too, right?

United States Rat killer
May 16. 2012 08:07
Rat killer

I agree with rat pack. The root cause is greed by corporations. Foreign workers are just taking what is being offered (like tunnel rat who jumped in when the the company dropped its pants and showed its dick).
But again, tunnel rats and the rest of the retards would agree to my views. SO FUCK U

United States uscitizen
May 16. 2012 08:41
uscitizen

Hey Dumbfuck Tunnel Turdy,

So seems like the economy is bouncing back. I mean if a no talent ass clown can get a job he he...So whats the gig this time ASP ? LOL

-US Citizen

United States Joe from NJ
May 16. 2012 13:10
Joe from NJ

@Dean, I am not a job robber.  I am on the other opposing visa fraud and mass importation of entry-level indentured servants, for all professions.

The backlash I mentioned is really the result of failed attempts to commoditize IT roles that require experience and domain knowledge.  Some IT tasks are mechanical and repetitive and should be outsourced, and many are not.  I believe that the best results come from aligning IT closely with the business, not is separating IT from so-called "core" business activities.

It was at a breakfast meeting last year that our CIO told us point blank that he was not planning to hire any more developers because "development is a commodity".  His "partners" at TCS would be taking care of that.  The plan was fool proof.  But our CIO was no ordinary fool.  I saw financial reporting data destroyed, our product crashing again and again, almost nothing new getting delivered, and a general deterioration of the culture because these kids are not ready for the corporate world.

May 16. 2012 14:56

@"uscitizen"

"So seems like the economy is bouncing back."

Really? Official unemployment is still 8.2% and real unemployment is probably at least 15% or more. Not exactly what you would call 'bouncing back'. And if it is bouncing back it's only because slumdogs like you are being deported as fast as the gov't can and Americans are finally doing the jobs you slumdogs couldn't seem to handle. It's amazing what happens when we deport you people.

"I mean if a no talent ass clown can get a job he he...So whats the gig this time ASP ? LOL"

Well Americans obviously have more talent than slumdogs since before you got here we had the economy booming, then you came in and it collapsed, and now that you're all being sent home, it's starting to "pick up" again. Looks like you people couldn't even keep the US economy going despite FOURTEEN YEARS of being TRAINED by Americans. HAHA!

United States Slum_Doogie
May 17. 2012 04:20
Slum_Doogie

Layoff your anger James

Life is short.  Slum dogs are here to stay till feds completely abolish H1b/L1

So lie on your back and enjoy it . Rape is inevitable      Smile)

United States Drifter
May 17. 2012 10:59
Drifter

LOL Slumdogs aren't here to stay. They can't even get into the country any longer hahahaha! Word is out - the lies don't work any more. There is nothing left to fall back on! You can't compete against Americans who !!INVENTED I.T.!! and possibly expect to win. *rolleyes*

You. Have. Failed.

Visa - Denied
Visa - Denied
Visa - Denied
Visa - Denied

Renewal - Denied
Renewal - Denied
Renewal - Denied

The way of the future slumdoggies...pack-a you bags! Your Air India flight awaits Smile

Need a beer, TR?

United States Dean
May 17. 2012 12:29
Dean

my mistake....

Kuwait Anonymous
May 17. 2012 14:22
Anonymous

@James is right.

Before America truly woke up , with the paid Indian media reporting how Indians alone are mighty contributors , movers & shakers of this world Indian good for nothing MPs along with the ill informed economists & policymakers crowed a lot about Indian economy being the most stable. And that the future belongs to Indians as they are the largest in numbers.

Now that America has sneezed India has got a virulent cold & cough attack. Its doddering finance minister touted to be the future President of India announced
" Indians should be prepared for austerity measures ".

But again the media is full of stories about Indians in America overwhelmingly supporting Obama. And Obama has conveniently blamed Romney as the one behind all this outsourcing confusion. Hillary also served the usual dose of heavy flattery to India by talking about " the contribution of Indians ".

Frankly I don't understand  politics. America & the West have plenty of money to promote evangelical activities in India including proliferation of empty churches. Nowadays the words used are "democracy , capturing of markets , investments ....beware sanctions would be imposed should you ban conversions ".

But the deportation would have a domino effect on Indian corrupt establishment. The fuddy duddy corrupt tenaciously clinging to power ought to go for the good of India.

Arab world is also waking up to the dangers of Indians outnumbering ethnic Arabs.

It is time corrupt Indian establishment understands governance by dividing people on religious denominations only leads to civil wars , riots & major upheavals.

United States uscitizen
May 18. 2012 09:30
uscitizen

@James/IPhone dopie,

People like you cant get a job coz your skills are outdated.
Nothing to do with blue/white/pink/purple people stealing jobs.
Go learn some *real* skills that are more recent. If you want a job at a real company making real money, get cranking on Java, J2EE, Seam, EJB3, OAuth, OpenID, GWT, Groovy, Grails,....and stop wanking around with Objective C. Its history, everything is gonna go HTML 5.0. Do you even comprehend what I am saying here ?
Go get cranking kid shoo shoo...

And to you tunnel turd, stop wanking on ASP and MicroF$$$, aint gonna help,...Company going further down the tubes as long as clowns like Ballmer are in power.

Go USA!!!!

-Us Citizen

United States Shah
May 18. 2012 10:25
Shah

United States jimmy legaro
May 18. 2012 14:42
jimmy legaro

One time years ago I was given a "Hot" project due in two months. Everyone said it couldn't be done. Well, I did it with another American consultant. We did the significant "backend" and the frontend was coded by an Indian H1-B (assigned to the project by management).
This project was a balls to the wall deal working 12 hour days 7 days a week for over two months. Of course the other American consultant and I billed for all. The H1-B was promised overtime. Did he get it? No. When the time came for him to get paid the Manager flat out told him OT was not in his contract. Sorry dude. Now, I don't like these guys that much but he did his job under the promise of OT. When the other American consultant and I objected the manager told us to "shut the fuck up, you got paid". So, we shut the fuck up and cashed the checks.
Ahh life in corporate IT land...

May 18. 2012 15:29

"People like you cant get a job coz your skills are outdated."

This dumbass Slumdog shows his ignorant. Objective-C is fast becoming the most popular programming language in the work, soon to overtake #1 - Java. Billions of apps in Obj-C downloaded from the App Store. Yep. Sure is an outdated skill. No matter how good you make HTML you sill need a browser to run it and it still sucks as a page layout language.

Oh and you can't write device drivers in HTML. Do you even know ehat a device driver is? I am not about to waste time on the slumdog technology diharrea of the month that any two bit slumdog can pick up using a book on the plane over.

Maybe you can go job rob Japan. LOL.

May 18. 2012 15:35

The Lost Dream looks like some hack movie made by Indians crying about visa denials. You couldn't keep the US economy going so now it is time for you to go. Any company which can only operate  using cheap labor doesn't deserve to be in biz. If their revenue and margins are that low it means their product (most likely written by Iindians) sucks so bad no one wants to buy it.

"That would be shortsighted. Take care of your top line first - your people and your products - and the bottom line will take care of itself".
Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs on why Apple doesn't offshore software development

May 18. 2012 15:40

uscitizen better have a look at this:

www.tiobe.com/.../index.html

United States Drifter
May 18. 2012 22:03
Drifter

Outdated skills? Really? That is the best you can come up with? LOLZ

May 19. 2012 02:37

@Shah

"Sometimes companies can lose their entire business just because they cannot bring the right skilled worker. Check this FREE movie on youtube "The Lost Dream"

If you are so skilled then why is the US economy in the toilet? 14 years ago when Americans were running it, the USA was booming.

United States uscitizen
May 19. 2012 09:13
uscitizen

>>This dumbass Slumdog shows his ignorant.
It should say "This dumbass Slumdog shows his ignorance.".

Nobody wants to write the same app for 50 different platforms and maintain them.
tool generate the code behind JS for the various browsers.

>Billions of apps in Obj-C downloaded from the App Store. Yep. Sure is an outdated skill.
>No matter how good you make HTML you sill need a browser to run it and it still sucks as a page layout language.

to generate a HTML/JS based Ajax mobile sites.

There are 3 major reasons why this trend is continuing...

My mobile site lets my customers gets all the new features instantly as soon as I update the site.

This is why writing an app is considered dumb these days.

>Oh and you can't write device drivers in HTML. Do you even know what a device driver is?

>I am a software craftsman - and craftsmanship is something Indiots can never understand. And that is why I make $100/hr writing apps and you don't.

>Maybe you can go job rob Japan. LOL.
I find it challenging to write products that compete against Cisco and Microsoft.

1     2     3     4.....100
100   99    98    97......1
-----------------------------
101   101   101   101 ..101
=
101x100/2

or..

Compare that to schools here, the school system here is a joke.

This my friend is what you are competing against.
Shows like "are you smarter than a 5th grader" show the real state of what this country is becoming or become.Have you gone to MIT/Stanford and checked out what % of the graduates there are foreign born ?

- US citizen

United Kingdom Mr X
May 19. 2012 20:51
Mr X

HTML5 may or may not be a silver bullet. Let's wait and see.
Chances are it will too complex and really not much better than HTML+Flash+Ajax.
Remember when everyone thought java applets were going to be a big thing?
As for Objective-C, uscitizen may be right. Objective-C could be just a bubble.
The mobile platforms are recent and businesses still have a lot of apps to port to mobile, thus the high demand.
Objective-C will continue to rise but at some point it will go down.
Being a tech in demand, Objective-C is going to be heavily targeted by slumdog sweatshops. So don't expect to make much money with it, because thousands of slumdogs are "graduating" from their 6 week "degrees" in mobile development as we speak.

United States Tunnel Rat
May 19. 2012 23:56
Tunnel Rat

@uscitizen:
STFU, you bloviating bitch.  No need to come to this blog and do the typical Hindu chest thumping.  You fuckers say that you invented zero but from what I can tell, most of you haven't been able to master indoor plumbing or basic personal hygiene.

We refuse drink from your Clay Cup, Mader Chod.

May 20. 2012 04:45

>>This dumbass Slumdog shows his ignorant.
"Hey asswipe, learn to produce clear concise sentences with proper grammar and correct spelling before you start coding.It should say "This dumbass Slumdog shows his ignorance.".

Yeah yeah, blah blah. I was typing on my iPad upside down laying on my bed. With my thumbs. I beat every English major in my college 2 years in a row in the school essay contest so I don't need a lecture from some Hinglish hatchet man who doesn't even know the word "the" shouldn't be left out of every sentence like all slumdogs. Do. I've also written 2 books so STFU loser.

">>Objective-C is fast becoming the most popular programming language in the work, soon to overtake #1 - Java. LOL Says who ? Apple ?? LOL you never cease to surprise me by proving how dumber you can be."

No, says The Tiobe Ranking, the leading ranking of programming languages.

www.tiobe.com/.../index.html

But as a faking "engineer" I guess you've never heard of it. Typical.

"LOL...Apple thought it would and when it didn't work it *hoped* and now they have given up.
Thats the beauty of HTML 5.0. With java based Wicket and GWT frameworks, you write it just once and have the tool generate the code behind JS for the various browsers."

It didn't work out? Nearly ever app in the app store is written with Objective-C. The native APIs for both iOS and OS X are written in Objective-C. You're not going to be writing jack for either of those platforms using HTML 5. In fact if you DL the WWDC videos from last year you'll see the only mention of HTML 5 as for video streaming. I realize you slumdogs have trouble handling real programming lanaguges, but you are ignorant. Objective-C is being adopted like wildfire. Oh and Java isn't allowed on iPhone so you won't be reusing your Android code either. LOL. What an ignoramus! Java is a dead language for anything other than servers. No one wants to use that slow crap on their mobile or desktop. Mobile dev ain't web dev, slumdog.

"This shows why nobody wants to hire you. With Geolocation APIs and other evolving features in mobile JS, why the F do I need to write platform specific crap ? If I interviewed you and you said what you just wrote, I would show you the door without another word. With latest frameworks you don't need to write your logic in HTML to generate a HTML/JS based Ajax mobile sites."

Geolocation is built into the native API of iOS. It's called Core Location. Why would I want to run dog-slow INTERPRETED Java or web crap on my mobile when I can go right to compiled machine instruction code which is 10,000 times faster. You are delusional. Native APIs always give the best performance/user experience. That. Only an idiot uses 100 layers of emulation or interpretation because he is too stoopid to learn real programming. On iOS devices what do you think the mobile JS geolocation code is calling down to? Dirt? No, it's calling Location Services ultimately anyway so why not just go to the source to begin with for better performance? Besides, who wants to rely on some 3rd party crap that might not be updated when Apple changes the OS? Web-based APIs are crap for mobile devices and for UI on any device for that matter. Use it for web services stuff but that is it. Apple provides a native API, you're just too lazy/stoopid to be able to learn it.

There are 3 major reasons why this trend is continuing...

"1. Apple is like Hitler. You have to buy an apple machine, write your logic using some half assed OO language called Objective C and and compile your code and after
which Apple will *decide* whether it would publish your app to its app store. And mind you, they could revoke it and exterminate your app anytime they feel like it."

Kind of hard to argue with a $560 stock price while Microsoft's is $35 (thanks to slumdogs). Kind of hard to argue with 24 million iPads a quarter being sold. People are jumping on Objective-C in droves. I should also remind you Obj-C is a superset of C, THE most widely used and popular programming lanaguage in existence. All of the internet's backend is written in C. Every device driver in the world is written in C. Next you'll be telling us to write device drivers in Java or HTML5. LOL. If you follow Apple Store's design guidelines, your app will be approved. If you don't know how to read or understand it then I question how you got into the US on an H-1B visa.

"So the smart guys like me said , F U Steve, F U Apple and bet on the good FOSS guys and Google to figure out a way to extend JS to take advantage of device specific features.
And we won. Dumb guys like you kept licking Apple's balls and look where you are now. Apps my a$$."

Apple is taking over the world in case you haven't noticed. It's now the most valuable tech company IN THE WORLD. Google's crap is just a cheap rip off for losers who can't afford a real device. You will never be able to use JavaScript to get the same performance as compiled machine code. You DO undertsand the difference between a compiled and an interpreted language, don't you? Or is that something else Americans still need to train you in when you step off the plane from the shithole subcontinent and then ask us how things work? LOL.

"2. Updating the app is a bitch, I want the app to update itself when I add new features.
This way, there is no *install*, just smart download of JS fragments as and when you need them."

Update the site, update the app, same shit. Both take time. And YOUR way allows malicious code to run on someone's device whereas Apple's model doesn't. Your way also enabled piracy. Piracy is impossible on Apple's devices. Apple's store also SELLS your software for you, whereas your way, you have to spend time also doing all that yourself. Not too good.

"On the other hand, your customers are notified to go through a workflow and download your update and install it. This is why writing an app is considered dumb these days."

Oh yeah - real difficult. A red dot show up, you tap it, it opens the app store, you hit the Update button, put in your iTunes password and you're done. REAL HARD (maybe for IQ81 Indians but not for most peeps). If apps are so dumb then why are BILLIONS of them being downloaded from the App Store. You can't argue with reality.

"3. I want everyone who owns a smart phone (thats pretty much the whole world these days) to use my app if they choose to. But, I dont want to re-write the app to the zillion platform and devices out there.
So the smart people like me figured out writing a mobile site was easier than writing an app coz I only have to write it once."

Yes, and it will look like crap on small devices, have no security, and won't be able to do a lot of the things the native interface can do. Oh - and you also need a net connection to use it. Bad idea, maderchod.

"Jeez lemme see...I havnt written one recently, but 15+ years ago when I was doing my undergrad, I have programmed a TMS320C5X processor to do FFTs, Hamming / Hanning windows and much more. That was fun back then and I didnt need much $$, now its different."

Sure you did. I'm talking about REAL world device driver development - not some school project. You know - one that actually works reliably and a company can sell without it crashing. And you show your ignorance - device drivers are the highest paid programmers in the world because it is the most difficult kind of programming. Great device driver writers get $120-$150/hr, no the $25/hr slumdogs get for web crap anyone can do.

"Why the F do I need to write a DD now ? The OSS version of a DD becomes available even before the hardware is out. Ohh btw, ever programmed a Jeode chip to do unsupervised NN Kohonen clustering ? That was fun too, but now I need some real $$."

Well if you are a device manufacturer and you want your device or to work with Windows or Mac and there's no class driver in the OS for it, you're going to need a DD for it. OSS ain't gonna do jack for Windows or Mac devices. What an idiot! Web developers are some of the lowest paid devs there are. Why are you trying to make $ doing something any slumdog hack off the plane with a JavaScript book in his hand can do? What an idiot! Go where most people can't go and you'll make a lot more. This moron doesn't even know the job market he works in!

"You are an unemployed racist moron with an attitude, blaming others for your lack of skills. Get over it. $100 my a$$...not even 100 farts."

Haha you wish. I'll code circles around your head any day. You can't even learn C or how to write a compiled program that won't crash. So you stick to your little loser web development crap anyone can do. I can't count the number of slumdogs at companies I've worked at who've come up to me and said "Why does it crash on your machine but not mine"? "What is byte-swapping"? LOL what a bunch of wannabe losers.

As for being "racist" there are LAWS on the books in India making it illegal to hire white people there.

>Maybe you can go job rob Japan. LOL.

"I dont need to, I find more pleasure in running the show rather than doing mundane coding.
I find satisfaction every time my team wins a customer when they dump their Cisco product and buys mine through the corporate back door (coz of the dumb IT guy that knows only 2 acronyms CCNE and MCSE)."

Those who can do, those who can't....... Cisco just had to lay off 5000 people thanks to people like you. Cisco was taken over years ago by you people and now it's going down the tubes. People like you "running things" are why America's economy is going down the drain. Bell Labs, Sun, PeopleSoft, now even Microsoft all ruined by slumdogs - not to mention a number of Wall St. and Detroit firms that the US taxpayer then had to bail out so these companies wouldn't DIE due to your incompetence. Citibank, Pepsi, Adobe, Adaptec all being run by PEOPLE LIKE YOU. LOL. You're not doing a very good job of it and now the US is denying your visas and green cards. I wonder why USA doesn't want to let any more of you in?

"Now all BS aside, IMHO the reason why the likes of you find it difficult to find a job in this field is bcoz of your lack of knowledge at fundamental Mathematics. Mathematics is the foundation for CS. Last week I interviewed a Sr Software Engineer who was clueless at high school math. He didnt know what an Arithmatic progression was and asked me to let him use a computer when I asked him how much 1+2+3...+100 was."

If you knew anything about real world CS, you would know that math is actually rarely used in the real world. I've been a pro pgrammer for 20 years and I've rarely had to use math (matrix algebra was the toughest math I've ever used in programming when I write the container ship loading software for the Port of Oakland, CA). You are delusional. Most of the best programmers are self-taught. Bill Gates & Steve jobs were both college dropouts. Silicon Valley was started by a bunch of hippie misfits, not "mathematicians". Indians' focus on math instead of creativitiy is one of the prime causes of Silicon Valley's decline. You people may have your IQ81 brains jammed full of facts but when it comes to creating something anyone wants to buy.... well, you have a pretty dismal track record. Funny I never had a problem getting devlopment and tech lead jobs at any time in my career up until 1999. Oh wait, that is the same year you all started flooding in and taking over, kicking all whites out due to your historical hangups with Brits and the brainwashing in your schools. Don't try to sit there and con us. Americans know exactly what you people are doing here. Oh - and you're not doing too good of a job of it either - when WE ran the US economy the US was BOOMING. Now that YOU PEOPLE are running it, we're in the biggest recession in 70 years. Guess you're not the best and brightest after all.

"1     2     3     4.....100
100   99    98    97......1
-----------------------------
101   101   101   101 ..101
=
101x100/2

or..
Nx(N+1)/2 or use integration to find integral 0-100 (x)dx. This is something I learned when I was in high school and having done a 4 year college you NEVER forget.He said he forgot when I asked him what the volume of a cone was. I didnt bother to ask him to derive it =)"

Who cares. In 20 years of real world commerical programming you will never ever use something like this unless you work on rocket science at NASA. Stop your delusions moron. Real world programming is about design and APIs, not math. What an ignoramus! Even Einstein said "Creativity is more important than knowledge".

"I see this trend at my kids school where Mathematics is given very little importance. Growing up I never used a calculator until I started my undergrad. Everything until the end of senior year in school had to be done through the logbook (a book containing logarithm tables). There are no open book exams in school. Each kid is ranked from 1 to N based on the total score. If you fail in a subject you dont get a rank. If you fail in a you get to repeat the class. On an average 2-5 kids repeated the year every year.
Compare that to schools here, the school system here is a joke."

And average Indian IQ is still 81. Average American IQ is 98. A brain jammed full of facts isn't going to get you anywhere in life. And you can't blame kids for not wanting to study math or science - what with you slumdogs all driving down wages to the point no one wants to pursue the field. You're too stoopid to even know YOU are the cause of kids not wanting to study math. I was a business major BTW and I never took Calc but I've written 30 successful commercial software products including ones at Apple, Sony, Novell, Hitachi, Roxio, and hosts of others. Guess all that "math" would have been a waste of time. LOL!

"This my friend is what you are competing against.
Shows like "are you smarter than a 5th grader" show the real state of what this country is becoming or become.Have you gone to MIT/Stanford and checked out what % of the graduates there are foreign born"

Stop judging America by what you see in Amerian movies and TVs. Average American IQ is 17 points higher than average Indian IQ. In the 2008 International Math Olympiad, Americans places SECOND. Only Chinese were #1. Where did Indians place? FOURTEENTH! Go look it up. You claim I am competing against math geniuses. You will never use any of that in the programming world. Ever. Ever! Programming is about understanding systems and about good design, not about math.

And most Asians cheat their way through school. Google "Asia's rampant cheating problem". Many US universities closed their overseas branches in Asia because the cheating was rampant.

No wonder American companies are going under with you fakers running them.

May 20. 2012 04:46

Times of India

MUMBAI: Across the world, India is seen as an education powerhouse - based largely on the reputation of a few islands of academic excellence such as the IITs. But scratch the glossy surface of our education system and the picture turns seriously bleak.

Fifteen-year-old Indians who were put, for the first time, on a global stage stood second to last, only beating Kyrgyzstan when tested on their reading, math and science abilities.

India ranked second last among the 73 countries that participated in the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), conducted annually to evaluate education systems worldwide by the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) Secretariat. The survey is based on two-hour tests that half a million students are put through.

United States gousa
May 20. 2012 07:57
gousa

+1 Tunnel Rat.

Tell these Brahmin Hindu rejects to pound sand. They are fakers and frauds and people know this now. Send them back to that shithole to build toilets and fix the garbage in their country. Time to let the real professionals take over in the USA.

United States Slum_Doogie
May 20. 2012 08:06
Slum_Doogie

Slum dogs are helping americans get better

www.cnn.com/.../index.html?hpt=hp_c1

United States Tunnel Cat
May 20. 2012 08:06
Tunnel Cat

@ TR

Is that all you can say bhen ke lode ?? LOL ....way to go uscitizen. This Blog is run by this maniac TR and his Pimp James comments on all shit,fuckin retards !!!

Rat pack is the only guy who makes sense here.

Listen you fuckin  MADAR CHODS ( to all anti Indian's ), rather than bitching all your life do something good in your life .. I suggest to take some Yoga classes  which might bring some peace to your dickheads.

Go get a life BHEN CHODS !!!!!!!!!!!!

United States Uscitizen
May 20. 2012 08:59
Uscitizen

@TR, Grow up. Btw, how is the ASP project coming along ? Do you remember to reboot your server each day LOL. Has your wife divorced you yet ? How much alimony and child support are you paying ? I have heard guys get gang banged and raped here in the courts by their ex wives and their lawyers. I am sure I am imagining..Pathetic ...truly Pathetic...Heck, what the F...S U and F U...LOL

United States gousa
May 20. 2012 12:44
gousa

Sorry slumdog scabs BUT cooperating as an accomplice with the enemy makes you the enemy as well.
If you are the wheelman at a robbery you are just as guilty of the crime as the thief.

So how is that 'best and brightest' working out for you now? I have not seen that shithole of a country innovate or product anything in over 100 years besides corruption and lying job robbing frauds!

Kuwait Anonymous
May 20. 2012 13:36
Anonymous

@James ,

Serendipitously I came across a lemon squuezer made in Japan. It is THE BEST. Having used made in India ones I could clearly see why Japanese products are superior. So much of thoughtful research has gone into designing & manufacturing such an excellent lemon squeezer. Unfortunately it is no longer available in the market now.

I personally showed it to a Japanese gentleman explaining & he understood. I had to plead with my husband to introduce me to the Japanese who had come here for some joint venture. My husband ALWAYS chaperons me like a tyrant short of holding a gun to my back. Naturally like a typical jingoistic Indian was seething with fury at my having compared Japanese product with a substandard Indian one.

Suddenly he bought one Indian lemon squeezer one day boasting:-

" Look at this latest Indian lemon squeezer which is even better than that Japanese....".

It certainly is far inferior to the Japanese. I will mention only one flaw that will betray the kind of shoddy research & innovation Indians do.

In their zeal for being different from the rest have designed the holes in the shape of seeds of lemon/lime. Hence a couple of seeds always get stuck up in the holes. Water does not dislodge them.I need to use some sharp instrument to remove them.

Indians are pompous & boastful. Will cover up their deficiencies by impertinent references to hatha yoga & mathematical prowess yada yada. No one can make an iota of progress anywhere by violating ethics. And India is synonymous with spiritual , ethical bankrutcy.

Canada ezygoer
May 20. 2012 14:23
ezygoer

Am surprised at the flame wars - Indians are not that great as a whole in programming or creating good software products. Not seen any great software products coming out of India. But good for playing Corp. America's labor arbitrage games and avoiding taxes. Also a cheaper destination for getting IT done but not necessarily good for getting a great job done as many failures have taken place. But the business model pads Corp. America's balance sheet so stay's in place for now. Like any country has some good technical talent but not the whole technical workforce or we would be seeing great many products out of India.

Bottom line is that the wage and cost differential between India is in Corp. America's favor and IBM can pay no taxes operating in India. Rules of Globalization allow Indian software firms to operate in the US to the detriment of the US worker and allow US firms to operate in India paying no taxes and reducing employment in the US.

That is all there is and nothing more with Indians trying to catch up on innovation and product development but have a long way to go !!

May 21. 2012 02:46

Indians went and begged the Japanese to do some joint venture in India using Japanese $ so Indians could stay employed but the Japanese were shocked and had to tell them "We consider water and electricity to be necessary for the project". LOL. It was all over NHK news and Japanese were laughing their asses off at beggaring Indians - the beggars of the entire world.

India makes Mexico look like Switzerland.

United States hollydollydoo
May 21. 2012 13:06
hollydollydoo

I'm really starting to hate Desi women.  Had two recent engagements where they were involved, both ended poorly.  In one case, I was hired for a one-year contract.  My recruiter was really leaning on me to start this contract, because they 'really needed someone to get on board quickly'.

On my first day, my boss told me that the two project sponsors had left the company, so the project was off.  Huh????  I asked him how things could have changed so rapidly between the time I interviewed and the time I started, which was less than two weeks.  All I got was a blank stare.

It turns out that a Desi chick who worked in the group decided that SHE wanted the project and went to the department head, also a Desi chick.  Guess who got to do the project (Hint - not me)?  So my boss, the poor slob, had to lie to me.  They had me doing change controls instead, something a college intern could do.

Meanwhile, the chick who actually took the project over was all smiley with me.  When I finally put the pieces together, I deleted her from my Linkedin connections.  Wanted no part of her.

After that fiasco, went to another assignment as a subcontractor to a 'boutique (translate 'cheesy, petty and small-time')' consulting company.  Unrealistic deadlines and incompetent project management.  My subject-matter expert was a Desi chick.  Like a lot of people at this place, she didn't understand systems analysis and the approach I was using to understand and document the problem.  So they hired me for my experience, and when I go to do the work, they didn't like what I did because they didn't understand it.

At one point, this chick rips me a new one.  I had to just sit there and take it.  It was miserable.  Then, she took my work and totally butchered it for a presentation.  I went into the meeting and my eyes bugged out at the end product.  I was horrified at what she had done to my work.  It was sloppy and incorrect.  There was nothing I could do.

I got a call from the consulting company at 8:00 on Saturday morning to tell me that they were cancelling the project.  Then, when I told that I was going to apply for unemployment, one of the principles called and threatened to take me to court.  He claimed that I cost them 'tens of thousands of dollars'.  Really?  Did the company shut down because of me?

Moral of the story - Stay away from these consulting companies and from Desi chicks in management.

United States I have got next chick
May 21. 2012 17:37
I have got next chick

Dear all,

I recently bumped another american women married with 2 sons, she cheated on her husband with me

Now i have realized that she is pregnant with my baby and her poor loser american husband will raise my kid while i enjoy the pleasures

Recently she confided me that all her children were fathered by other men and she married that loser because he is corporate executive and she can get enjoyment and meal ticket offering sex as bait to husband while she seeks pleasure from outside

You see USA is morally bankrupt society

Recent survey has shown that 40% of american kids were fathered by other men.

and losers will eventually end up getting married to american slut

I am enjoying my stay here , i will be here for another 6 years and during that time i will bump atleast 20 chicks

My count is around 6 now, all of em are american and White.

I am so happy

Kuwait Anonymous
May 22. 2012 00:00
Anonymous

Tunnel Rat & James ,

Don't ever get swayed by these Indians' claim " we only discovered zero" refrain.

That Indian who discovered never crowed like these. Those ancestors were truly pious , good & humble.Not like the contemporary Indians.

Recently that Lifebliss Nithyananda in India is again involved in a lot of controversies. Many Indians are decrying "look at the ignominy that has been brought to our Hindu culture" yadayada.

Only one sane person summed up beautifully thus:-

" We don't need a new Nithyananda to bring ignominy. That way God has long abandoned us Indians wholesale. The outrageous noises we make might make the strangers think our Indians are chanting Thevaram & Thiruvachakam everyday.....
Not at all. All of them are chanting 'kolaveri kolaveri' composed by putrefying carcasses of Kollywood ( Indian film industry from Tamil Nadu)".

United States gobacktoandhra
May 22. 2012 02:17
gobacktoandhra

L1 Visa holders do not have to pay tax.

United States Rat Killer
May 22. 2012 07:09
Rat Killer

Well guys we need congratulate Tunnel Rat on getting this gig after months in the soup kitchen. After all he must be proud of his mom for blowing the manager that he gave tunnel rat the gig. Let's hope he gets to work for the entire timeframe but who knows he might be out soon than expected.
Start acting like kids!!!

United States Slum_Doogie
May 22. 2012 11:56
Slum_Doogie

India got independence from British little over 60 years ago.
America has been independent for 200 years

India has done well so far eventhough rife with poverty, illiteracy, rural/agricultural economy to begin with,  million languages and million diverse divisive cultures and faiths  .

America has done extremely well but its now on decline

Our planet being part of milky way galaxy will eventually merge into black hole
in few million years as it gets sucked outwards .

AND.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SLUMDOGS.

TILL THEN..

GO SLUMDOGS  !!!!!!!! BEAT THE SYSTEM  !!  MAY FORCE BE WITH YOU  !!

May 22. 2012 13:39

@Rat Killer

I always sit here with amusement while the Indians cry "America is morally bankrupt". Meanwhile I have yet to see ONE Indian ever make a comment on this site without using a sexual reference. It is ALWAYS either "I banged X number of white American, women and this make me more of a man than you", or else "Your mom......." like a 5th grader does. Do these so-called "men" think that makes them more of a man or even look like more of a man. Bragging about banging 20 women does not make you a man. It makes you an animal. A real man controls himself and his passions. But not Indians. They have the mentality of a pubescent 7th grader, even well into their 30s. Disgusting. Whatever moral fibre America has lost, it's miniscule compared to the moral nightmare of India (perhaps that is why you have nowhere to crap except in the street). Think and behave like dogs, you will live like dogs too. Look in the mirror if you want to see moral degradation. Woe to him who harms women.

"As for James the jackass who claims to own a software company and claims to have written software code for Sony etc etc... JP morgan lost money not because of offshoring its work but because of pure greed. Stupid a-hole."

I can assure you I own my own software company. And I can assure you I've worked at Sony and Apple. Shall I name all the people I worked with at Sony so you can call them up to verify? The offices are in Foster City, CA. 989 Foster City Blvd to be exact (which is where the name 989 Studios comes from on many of the Sony games). Just off 101, just north of SFO. 4 stories each building, 2 buildings. + the studios in San Diego which do sound. There's a mall with a California Pizza Kitchen right across 101. and S. San Francisco is just to the north. The buildings are all dark mauve with big black flush windows. Oh - and they have another building - a tower just north of that which is visible from the Dumbarton Bridge. There is also a small Safeway east across the street in case you want to get a deli sandwhich there for lunch. The weather is usually warm and breezy with occasional fog over the hills in the evenings. Very nice.

Certainly a better place than India - you don't have to hold your nose from the stink everywhere you go without it choking you.

May 22. 2012 13:46

Oh!

I almost forgot about JPMorgan. If you must see the smoking gun, well here it is:

Pankaj Mishra, ET Bureau Mar 9, 2009, 10.20am IST

articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/.../28420029_1_offshore-outsourcing-hbos-bank-one

"BANGALORE: The second-biggest bank of the US, JP Morgan Chase, which acquired Washington Mutual and Bear Stearns recently, will increase its outsourcing to India by 25% this year to nearly $400 million. It will also manage the integration of the acquired companies from India to bring down the cost of integrating different information technology (IT) systems."

So, in 2009 JPM sent all its work to India, laid off its American workers, and lo and behold, it loses $2 BILLION. Just like Indians infiltrated all the Wall St. companies and caused the 2008 collapse, now they're doing it to JPM. Just more proof that everything these slumdogs touch DIES. Their only 2 goals are to 1) suck out as much $ from US companies as possible - even to their collapse, and 2) collapse them so Americans have no jobs and the US has no prestige.

The RICO-inspired Indian IT griftology racket continues unabated and companies continue to go under.

The only ones that will be left will be ones that still hire Americans - like Apple and Amazon. Oh wait, they're both booming.

I believe Bear Stearns and WaMu also both had to be bailed out by US taxpayers after being invaded by Indians in 2008 too.

Thanks slumdogs. You can't keep hiding this failure forever.

Kuwait Anonymous
May 22. 2012 14:25
Anonymous

Read the following report:-

www.dailypioneer.com/.../...w-away-his-duties.html

" Former Goldman Sachs director Rajat Gupta "threw away his duties" when he passed confidential company information to hedge fund founder Raj Rajaratnam, a prosecutor told a US court...." it starts. Read it fully.

Kuwait Anonymous
May 22. 2012 14:33
Anonymous

@hollydollydoo ,

I completely agree with you.I am also an Indian. There is something seriously wrong with most of them of both genders that can be encapsuled as INTEGRITY / GRACE. Which is why I also avoid them. Interacting with them is a pain. Sheer torture. Full of petty jealousies & oneupmanship. But full of bluster about their presumed superiority , inheritors of superior culture etc.

Recently in that Indian Dharun Ravi's case ( Rutgers) the prosecutors are spot on when they say " as lacking in remorse ".

YES. Indians will NEVER say " I am sorry " from their hearts. Based on all my comments so far you can get a clear picture that they are simply not worth befriending or entrusted with power & responsible positions.

May 23. 2012 09:40

@Slum_Doggie

"America has done extremely well but its now on decline"

Well I still don't see 2/3 of Americans crapping in the streets so we must not be doing that badly. America's "decline" on a bad day is better than India's "boom" on its best day.

"Every good thing comes to an end .  Ancient Egyptians are found under pyramids,   Rome  fell , Greeks are bankrupt, persians ( iran )   on decline too after arrival of islam.  Numerous examples of extinction or decline of glorious civilizations.
Our planet being part of milky way galaxy will eventually merge into black hole
in few million years as it gets sucked outwards ."

Stop being delusional. Good things come to an end because bad people make them come to an end. If America's end is coming it is only due to angry jealous destructive people like Indians and Chinese making sure it comes to an end.

"America is on decline not because of slumdogs but because of wall street ( madoffs )  & corporate corruption ,  needless wars and meddling on foreign soils ,  unnecessary waste on high tech starwars weapons started by hollywood cowboy Reagan  ( 2 billion dollar nuke missiles, half billion dollar stealth raptors , missile silos, war Vets welfare etc etc )  and f_ckd up legal system manipulated by greedy lawyers"

Well we were BOOMING 14 years ago - the same year before you all started flooding in. The list of companies you destroyed is a mile long and you suck $50 BILLLION out of the US economy every year. Those things couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with it, right. It's all just a coincidence. In 1998 USA had such a huge SURPLUS that it could have fought 3 wars if it wanted. But not now that slumdogs and China destroyed the US tax base. We are in debt because tax receipts fell and tax recepits fell because Americans lost their jobs to millions of imported workers.

"STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON SLUMDOGS.    YOU ARE THE REAL PROBLEM HERE .  CHANGE THE LAWS.   GET RID OF WORK VISAS ( OR SEVERLY RESTRICT IT )"

If we are the real problem here then why did we have the US economy BOOMING before you people got here. It's been nothing but decline since you came here and you're obviously not KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING AS PROMISED. You blame us when it is YOU PEOPLE who have all the jobs and are running the economy? We're out of work - we're not running things - so how can you blame us. It is YOU who have failed. Before you came here we had this country BOOMING. You seem to forget that.

"AND.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SLUMDOGS.

TILL THEN..

GO SLUMDOGS  !!!!!!!! BEAT THE SYSTEM  !!  MAY FORCE BE WITH YOU  !!   "

Your days of raping the US are over, trust me, already you are being denied visas and laid off. Go home and invest in a toilet factory - India could use it.