"Carly Fiorina says voters should look at her record as CEO of HP and we couldn’t agree more. Fiorina laid off 30,000 workers and shipped American jobs overseas while taking $100 million for herself,” said Rose Kapolczynski, Boxer Campaign Manager."

THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION

Posted in:   Tags:

October 6. 2010 22:58

I don't know about $100 mil but she did take $41 mil + severance.

Now that the tide has shifted right in the U.S. she is trying to decry outsourcing to get elected.

She can't be trusted. We know she sold out before. She will do so again once in office.

As soon as she gets in office, she will sell out to every Indiot who brings her a suitcase of $ or lobbies her.

We've seen this movie before and we definitely do NOT want her elected (nor Meg Whitman who is basically more of the same).

Don't be fooled by promises or talk! Look at their records!

United States debugman
October 7. 2010 01:24
debugman

I worked at HP when she shipped all the jobs overseas, I hope after this election this would be last time we hear from her.

United States Roger
October 7. 2010 22:42
Roger

I recall having to call HP support at times to replace some bad ProLiant server components (I'm a Wintel Server Engineer and MCSE)and would end up hearing something like this..."Thank you for calling HP, My name is John Peterson (spoken in heavy and barely understandable Hindi accent) and are you calling about a new or existing case?".  John Petersen my ass!  If your name is John Peterson than my name is Poonibaba Krishna Ramapathi (check out Poonibaba's profile on LinkedIn by the way for some good laughs).

United States Unemployed in Detroit
October 8. 2010 01:29
Unemployed in Detroit

@Roger

I now tell them that they are lying to me when they use fake names and that I am going to report them to their boss for fraud. If they're lying about their identity it gives their company a "shady organization" aspect.

They then do that weird giggle.

October 8. 2010 01:55

I had an Indiot recruiter call me up one time and say his name was Jason Campbell. He was trying to steal my resume and had no intention of hiring me. They do that so they can see what skills the real pros are using and then train their slummies in those same skills as they toss the American's resume in the trash.

Unfortunately it looks like Carly may win. She is totally pro-offshoring and the NWO globalists control our elections through their Diebold voting machines. In fact Diebold's software is probably written in India too.

Think about it - the banksters want Americans out of work because we get paid more and create tax surpluses. And which company makes all the machines used in banks? DIEBOLD. They are scared to death someone might actually get elected who will stop offshoring and guest workers and then we'd have another surplus and the banksters would be out of biz.

United States BigR
October 8. 2010 08:13
BigR

So the choice is between much hated Carly Fiorina and big government zealot Barbara Boxer. I don't believe Boxer is seriously opposed to outsourcing, but she may have sensed an opportunity to corner her rival in particular and GOP in general over their business friendly policies. All these races are quite interesting, but it is silly to side with one party over the other in hopes that they will take drastic actions on outsourcing/offshoring. We'll know by Q1 of 2011.

United States Bobby Jindal
October 8. 2010 11:55
Bobby Jindal

Doesn't matter. Fiorina is a tea partier endorsed by Sarah Palin. Repubs will vote for her.

Boy, I heard last night in NPR that GOP has 7:1 fund raising advantage over dems this year. Most of the money is from corporations and anonymous rich donors who are taking advantage of Citizens United vs FEC ruling by the conservative majority in supreme court.

Flood gates are already open...but they will be broken down next year for more outsourcing by corporations and billionaires with GOP/tea party's complete cooperation.

United States Unemployed in Detroit
October 8. 2010 12:15
Unemployed in Detroit

Barbara Boxer is an open borders fanatic.

October 8. 2010 13:10

Hey BigR,

Are you even a U.S. citizen? If not, then you have NO say in our political process.

Are you the typical Indiot who walks into America with claims of wanting to help America as a TEMPORARY GUEST WORKER but then who comes here and tries to influence our political process? If you are then you are here illegally and should be deported.

October 8. 2010 13:41

Indian Fannie Mae logic bomb creator found guilty

www.thetechherald.com/.../Fannie-Mae-logic-bomb-creator-found-guilty

Next we wil be hearing BigR saying there is absolutely no proof that Indians are to blame for America's decline. No wonder we had to bail out Fannie Mae - My God, It's Full Of Indiots.

United States Heartlander
October 8. 2010 21:34
Heartlander

Sometimes we just have to pick the lesser of two evils, just for now. Real Clear Politics has Boxer ahead now.

United States proamerica
October 8. 2010 22:13
proamerica

In july, my new compaq laptop keyboard just quit working. I called and got an indian named James. I made James repeat everything over and over. Finally, he transferred me to Gary, another indian. Same routine. After close to an hour, I got an english speaker, think he was an American, and we went at it for over 15 minutes. The rest of the story is even more boring; except the American was really pissed that the was being bothered.

October 9. 2010 03:17

Sometimes repetition is needed to wake the public up. And I intend to continue repeating myself until all of America gets it.

United States you're next biatch
October 10. 2010 15:50
you're next biatch

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/.../6722273.cms

The Fat mans next, and you know it Wink

October 10. 2010 19:22
tunnel rat

Yes, slumdog, you may have a point -- if this was Australia, and I was a cop.

Now get the fuck off of my blog, maderchod.

United States Drifter
October 10. 2010 19:41
Drifter

Silly indians - still in denial, convinced the entire world is racist against them.

The US, the UK, Japan, Oz... it's time to man up and stop being such a pack of sallies. There's reasons why the native citizens behave they way they do - could it be more obvious everyone wants you to go back to wherever you came from?

Always trying to get everyone else to protect you through political and legal means. You guys never do anything for yourselves, and you're arrogant on top of it. You hide your shame with hubris and entitlement. Go back home and there won't be any problems, the rest of the world wont ever accept your parasitic culture. Common bandits.

October 10. 2010 20:36

Just goes to show that more people hate Indians than will admit it. NO ONE wants these people in their countries since they cause economic and societal decay while not producing a damn thing.

United States debugman
October 10. 2010 21:02
debugman

Boxer is definitely better choice than Carly

October 11. 2010 05:32

People like Boxer & Fiorina are the reason I left CA. I just wish I had done it sooner.

United States Unemployed in Detroit
October 17. 2010 11:36
Unemployed in Detroit

At least you can leave. Try leaving Detroit after someone has stolen your car.

October 19. 2010 06:39

My car was stolen - by a police dept. In CA. My crime? DUI? Hit and run? Drugs? Nope - going 10 MPH over the speed limit a few times too many and driving too nice a car that they wanted for the revenue.